Monday 4 June 2007

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE ?


Did you come to the 2004 re-union? (that's Sydney & Mo booking everyone in)
Did you enjoy yourself?
Did you take photos?

This is an open letter addressed to anyone who is:

A: Reasonably Computerate
B: Has access to a computer and a scanner
C: Was ever a member of the New Cambridge Boy’s Club and
D: Wishes to perpetuate the memory of the club

At the age of 83 I am all too conscious of the fact that after having started this Blog off, I need someone to take it over and guarantee it continuity.

My main interest, and any experience I have, is related to the club that started at Chance Street and later spent the wartime years at the old Webbe Club premises.

Maxie has got lots of the New Cambridge club photos and memorabilia and it needs someone of that era to post those and other similar photos on to this site, to make comment and to pass on the spirit of those times to the younger generation.

If you think you could be of any assistance, please send me an e-mail (see my profile)

Ron

No comments: